This is the first volume of Imam Muslim's famous 'Sahih'. This is book widely regarded as the second most authentic collection of hadith only beaten by Bukhari's 'Sahih'. Although a minority of scholars claim that Sahih Muslim is more authentic than Sahih Bukhari.
This volume contains the following contents:
Hadith #1 to #1160
- Narrating From the Trustworthy, Hadith #1 - 92
- The Book of Faith, Hadith #93 - 533
- The Book of Purification, Hadith #534 - 678
- The Book of Menstruation, Hadith #679 - 836
- The Book of Prayer, Hadith #838 - 1160